2012-01-11

I Am the Messenger - Markus Zusak.

I have quite many quotes from that book so here is a few.

"Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue about all that orgasm shit, ay. I'm okay at everything else, but when it come to that part I wouldn't have a clue."


"Beautiful women are the torment of my existence."


"I've read Ulysses, for God's sake, and half the works of Shakespeare. But I'm still hopeless, useless, and practically pointless."


"I can see she could never really see herself with me. Yet she's still done it with others who are pretty much the same. Sometimes I can't bring myself to think about it. Thinking about what they've done and how it feels and how she likes me too much to consider me. Even though I know. It isn't just sex I want from her. I'd want to feel myself mold with her, just for a moment, if that's all I'm allowed. She smiles at me when she wins a round, and I smile back. Want me, I beg, but nothing comes."

"You're a weird-shit magnet."

"Everybody's going. Families. Drunks. Complete bastards. Atheists. Satanists. Local gothics. Everyone. Free beer will do that. You can count on it. It's safe as houses."

No comments:

Post a Comment