2012-02-03

Dash & Lily's book of dares - Levithan & Cohn.

Some month ago I read this book. I love both Levithan(best young adult writer in our time!) and Cohn as writers and when they put their heads together they're even better. The Christmas in New York,the dares, Dash's yogurt addiction, that they spend much time at Stand and all that Levithan & Cohn write about is just genius.
I got remained about this book when I read a Swedish blog about it and also reminded about a quote in that book that I loved and laughed about way to long about in a train.


"You were in Sweden?" Boomer asked.
"No," I said. "The trip got called off at the last minute. Because of political the unrest."
"In Sweden?" Priya seemed skeptical.
"Yeah-isn't it strange how the Times isn't covering it? Half the country's on strike because of that thing the crown prince said about Pippi Longstocking, Which means no meatballs for Christmas, if you know what I mean."
"That's so sad!" Boomer said.”

No comments:

Post a Comment